OK. Three days until we get the keys! Three days, three days, OH MY GOSH!! We’ve been busy shopping for and thinking about all of the home items that we need in the first few weeks. To give you a glimpse of what we’re thinking about, here’s part of our “to do” list.
- Close on home
- Change the locks
- Move our tools and supplies for our renovations
- Contractors come to do mold removal (on ceiling)
- Replace ceiling, scrape remaining ceilings, put in knock down, paint.
- Prime and paint walls…pick out colors (yikes)
- Order and install appliances
- Tear out flooring by garage area and tile
- Order E’s new bedroom set
- Measure, order and install blinds
- Purchase needed lights
- Electrician work
- Purchase and install water softener
- Have ducts cleaned
- Have carpet installed
- Tear out old toilets and install new
- Purchase and install garage openers
- Purchase and install sump pump
- Plumbing repairs
Oh…pack and move.
No big deal.